tispr’s mission is to create a sustainable, reliable and safe ecosystem to instantly discover, connect and collaborate for all talented, independent, skilled persons. As such, we expect every tispr to respect the community, maintain professionalism, and embrace diversity.
- Choose images that are relevant/representative of the type of work you’re offering
- Make sure the subject is in focus
- Try to avoid any distracting backgrounds
- Utilize as much natural light as possible
- Select photos taken with a professional camera vs your mobile device, when possible
- Choose generic images unrelated to your offer
- Post only selfies
- Select photos that are blurry and/or pixelated
- Post any images containing vulgarity or illegal substances/activities
- Offer or request services deemed appropriate by the tispr community
- Try to capture your audience’s attention with an eye-catching title and/or description
- Keep your writing clear, concise, direct, and articulate. Sometimes less is more!
- Make sure to double check for spelling and grammar!
- Offer any services that would harm the tispr community
- Publish threats of violence
- Incorporate derogatory language or heavy cursing
- Write anything of a sexual or suggestive nature
- Offer fake services or spam
- Attempt to sell explicit or illegal services